Thursday, April 19, 2007

Controversial Tactics

So I'm in the shop after a typically shitty haul, and some of the boys are having a rather loud argument.

I walk over to see what's going on, and I find out there is apparently some debate going on, about setting up "Trap Dungeons" for Calcs.

The process is pretty simple, actually: someone puts some rare items or gold in a dungeon filled with trap mechanisms, and sure enough, the Calcs rattle in like vultures to a corpse. Once the Calcs are caged, the owners of the dungeon sell the right to kill them to some sissies who are too afraid to hunt Calcs on their own.

I will be the first to say it's not sporting, but I also think its God-damned awesome.

Think about it: it's about time someone made some real money off of killing Calcs, and they don't deserve the respect we afford more noble creatures such as deer and boar.

I only wish I had the resources to start a dungeon myself.

No comments: